Brooched

6:15 PM by Sarah


Brooched, originally uploaded by The Wistful Republic.

This is the latest fruit of my fingers. They are all brooches with pins sewn snugly to their backsides. Felt, felt, more felt, upholstery, vintage fabric, vintage lace, many endless lengths of embroidery floss. That sort of thing.

The New York Times has recently published a seven page article on my favorite band and I've yet to read it because its mere existence makes me weep. I guess I'm one of those snobs after all. Or perhaps just an only child.

On a more mainstream note, please appreciate some Mariah-fu, courtesy of BFP, whose blog I read religiously and who makes the world a better place every day. And who occasionally reminds everyone to dance.



Meanwhile, silence springs eternal on all personal fronts. It's better that way, love, it always is.

xo.

Labels: , ,

| 1 comments

1 Comments:

Post a Comment
<< Home